- Basic Physical
- DOT Physical
- DOT Physical with DOT Urine Drug Screen
- Pre-Employment Physicals
- School Physicals
URINE DRUG SCREENS
- Pre-Employment Drug Screens
- DOT Urine Drug Screens- Pre-employment & Random Sample Collection
- Urine and Hair Folicle Testing available
- MMR- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella
- Hep B
- Varicella- Chickenpox
- PPD Tests and Reads
- Vision Screen- Distance
- Vision Screen- Color
VACCINATIONS & COVID TESTING
- Hep B Vaccines
- Flu Vaccine
- Covid Vaccine & Boosters
- Rapid Antigen
- Rapid PCR
Blue Spruce will come to you to vaccinate your staff onsite- Appointment needed
Direct primary care is the practice of delivering high-quality, physician-led care to employees independent of employer-sponsored insurance. Compared to traditional primary care, employers find direct primary care aligns best with top benefit strategies like promoting employee health and lowering health plan costs.
Call us at (802) 247- 7703 for more information.
Al-La Carte Pricing
- Basic Physical $75
- DOT Physical $125
- DOT Physical with DOT Urine Drug Screen $175
- Pre-Employment Physical $75
Urine Drug Screen Send Outs Using Our Lab
- Labcorp 5 Panel w/MRO $50
- Labcorp 10 Panel w/MRO $55
- Labcorp 10 Panel + Nicotine w/MRO $60
- Labcorp 10 Panel + Alcohol w/MRO $60
- Labcorp DOT w/MRO $50
- Hair Follicle 5 Panel w/ Extended Opiate Drug Test $70
- Urinalysis $25
- DOT Breathalyzer Test- $40
- Tuberculosis $70
- MMR- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella $58
- Hep B $25
- Varicella- Chickenpox $27
- PPD Placement and Read – $35
- Vision Screen- Distance $25
- Vision Screen- Color $10
- Rapid PFT- $150
- Hep B Vaccines $125/vaccine
- Flu Vaccine $25
- Covid Vaccine $25
- Rapid PCR $100
- Rapid Antigen $50
Employer Funded Blue Spruce Health DPC Membership
Employers who support their employees with a Direct Primary Care Membership can see up to a 20% Reduction of Healthcare Spend for those who offer an employer funded health insurance plan.
For those employers who do not offer health insurance a Direct Primary Care Membership is a great way to:
- Retain current employees
- Attract new talent
- Keep your workforce happy, healthy, and working!
- Save money on traditional offers of care
- Work Injury and Illness Management
- Evaluate the impact of an employee’s personal medical conditions on his/her ability to perform particular work tasks.
- Determine and recommend modifications to support the employee’s safe and productive return to work.
- Provide expert care and follow up to ensure a patient’s recovery from a work-related illness or injury, and to enable a safe return to work as appropriate.
- Apply knowledge of relevant federal and state regulations related to occupational and environmental health, and of specific work-related issues in many different industries.
- Evaluate individuals with conditions or concerns related to community environment exposures.
- Completes all necessary return to work paperwork
- Employee Flu and COVID Vaccinations
- Scheduled onsite vaccination clinics (flu and covid)- We will come to you to vaccinate your employees!
- Real time staff support during business hours for medical concerns or needs.
- Reduces needs for employees to utilize the ER for Urgent Care for medical needs
- Access to quick and easy onsite Point of Care Testing
- COVID testing
- Flu testing
- Strep testing
- Access to our Medical team via phone or text for any concerns or needs
- Let us keep your team healthy, happy, and working!
- Access to our onsite discounted cash price medications and lab.
Setting up your business account is easy!
We are happy to set up business accounts, pre-load employees, and offer easy invoicing.
Occupational Health should be easy! Call today (802) 247-7703 to set up your business account with Blue Spruce Health.
Contact Us Today
Saturday by appointment only
(closed for lunch from 1pm-2pm)
*After hours by appointment only*
401 E Main St.
Newport, VT 05855
**Opening Soon*St. Johnsbury Office
25 Depot Square
St. Johnsbury, VT 05819